Tuesday 19 February 2013

 MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS


WRITING: MY SUMMER HOLIDAYS
Hi, my name is Helena and now I'm talking about my summer holidays. First I'm going to talk about my trip in Jonquera with my friends. Second in Port Aventura with my family, and finally about Estartit.
JONQUERA:
In Jonquera I went to camp with my friends: Esther, Laia, Julia and Mireia. I was there for 9 days. Every day we were up at 8:30 because we had to go at 9 to breakfast room. During the day we did games together, went to the woods, on the trail, we bathed the evening ... We were going to bed at 23:00 pm every day and whenever we did a night game.
PORTAVENTURA:In PortAventura one day I went with my dad, my sister, my brother and two of my brother's friends. There I climbed went up to many rides and what I liked most was the Shambala. The Shambala five time.

ESTARTIT:
This year I went to Estartit for 3 weeks. Every year I enjoy it because I have an apartment where there is a pool and we have the sea in front. There are a bunch of friends and we always go everywhere together. What I liked this year is when we went on a beach for a walk all the kids alone.
Thank's for listening for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment